Cygnus Beta - first impressions

The high gain stuff is sounding fantastic so far too. I posted this in the beta team discussion.

"The FAS Brootalz is immediately satisfying for high gain. Here's a clip that's just guitar (albeit with strings that are due for a change) -> Amp -> Cab. The Amp is at the stock settings with no boost. i'm using a greenback IR."

This sounds exactly like how I imagine a perfect steak would be, soo meaty!! I could almost taste it whilst listening to that clip!

:D

As I don’t have done everything possible in the axe, I am not waiting this huge update that much . the 3 sounds good like this . But ok , give me this new update 🤣

The high gain stuff is sounding fantastic so far too. I posted this in the beta team discussion.

"The FAS Brootalz is immediately satisfying for high gain. Here's a clip that's just guitar (albeit with strings that are due for a change) -> Amp -> Cab. The Amp is at the stock settings with no boost. i'm using a greenback IR."

Wow! It feels like a beast has been unleashed! That thump though!

“Gunk gunk gunk graaahhh gunk gunk gunk graaahhh...”

Brootal indeed.

Listen to Mark days...full song example of Cygnus.....the chug on the A string is way more percussive IMO.
He usually uses a Recto I think.....

Back
Top Bottom