Cygnus Beta - first impressions

Given how every update, no matter how minor, is hyped by the Axedom, this is understandable. In the end only you can decide and can even go back to a previous version if you want. I am sticking with FW 14 for instance. With lots of people in lockdown and the related stresses and strains, it is just innocent fun for many of us here to speculate on it and the moment it drops we will start asking about the version after this! 😂
You and I may be one of a handful of people that didn't settle into 15. It made my favorite settings too hot and I never was as happy after tweaking...( I admit I didn't play too much past 60 days or so though) I'm looking forward to getting this update tho, settling in with new settings and getting back to work. I actually probably have covid right now and not up to much, getting tested in the AM. Feels like a medium-heavy cold, except today my smell and taste went bye-bye.

Good luck!
We've just been locked down for 5 days...damn...at least I don't have it... Hope you just have a cold!
Pauly

You and I may be one of a handful of people that didn't settle into 15. It made my favorite settings too hot and I never was as happy after tweaking...( I admit I didn't play too much past 60 days or so though) I'm looking forward to getting this update tho, settling in with new settings and getting back to work. I actually probably have covid right now and not up to much, getting tested in the AM. Feels like a medium-heavy cold, except today my smell and taste went bye-bye.

# 141 You are absolutely right, this should not have started, I personally am very anxious waiting for this new update, it is true that we are also badly used to an update every so often, that we have been without anything new for a long time. do not disappoint after all this commotion and with all the expectations raised.

Back
Top Bottom