• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cygnus Beta - first impressions

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
The high gain stuff is sounding fantastic so far too. I posted this in the beta team discussion.

"The FAS Brootalz is immediately satisfying for high gain. Here's a clip that's just guitar (albeit with strings that are due for a change) -> Amp -> Cab. The Amp is at the stock settings with no boost. i'm using a greenback IR."

This sounds exactly like how I imagine a perfect steak would be, soo meaty!! I could almost taste it whilst listening to that clip!

:D

My name is mud

Power User
As I don’t have done everything possible in the axe, I am not waiting this huge update that much . the 3 sounds good like this . But ok , give me this new update 🤣

The high gain stuff is sounding fantastic so far too. I posted this in the beta team discussion.

"The FAS Brootalz is immediately satisfying for high gain. Here's a clip that's just guitar (albeit with strings that are due for a change) -> Amp -> Cab. The Amp is at the stock settings with no boost. i'm using a greenback IR."

Wow! It feels like a beast has been unleashed! That thump though!

ruso

Power User

“Gunk gunk gunk graaahhh gunk gunk gunk graaahhh...”

Brootal indeed.

teddis

Fractal Fanatic
Listen to Mark days...full song example of Cygnus.....the chug on the A string is way more percussive IMO.
He usually uses a Recto I think.....

Top Bottom