Cygnus /Austin buddy

If it sounds like shit, I can assure you the problem is not with Austin’s presets.
Wondering… It may be that critic downloaded an early LiveGold version and he has a spring loaded wah and so it’s on in every preset. I had to remove the wah block from all the presets to avoid people having that “wah is on/my presets are all screechy” issue and do a video on how to set up a wah block last summer. Not an issue since then. Or maybe he is using a Scarlett Focusrite interface that is adding extra gain via the XLRs and he doesn’t know he has to use the TRS 1/4 jacks to avoid that. Sigh.

I am truly grateful to this Fractal Forum community for always having my back!

Wondering… It may be that critic downloaded an early LiveGold version and he has a spring loaded wah and so it’s on in every preset. I had to remove the wah block from all the presets to avoid people having that “wah is on/my presets are all screechy” issue and do a video on how to set up a wah block last summer. Not an issue since then. Or maybe he is using a Scarlett Focusrite interface that is adding extra gain via the XLRs and he doesn’t know he has to use the TRS 1/4 jacks to avoid that. Sigh.

I am truly grateful to this Fractal Forum community for always having my back!
Critical comments with no details on the problem or anything to back them up should just be ignored.
Your Naked amps pack from the AX8 days, the Axe Fx 3 version and the live gold have all been amazing. It filled a void back then and I remember how glad I was to get that. It made the whole transition into modelers a great experience and I learnt so much from them.
The latest live gold is again stellar, though the unit itself and the Cygnus stuff makes it much more easier for a newb than before.

Back
Top Bottom