customshop 66 tele and plexi50w and T.A.F IRs. - short clip

unFILTERed

Power User
just started recording my next album, guitars will be all axe, bass would be sometimes axe sometimes UA 6176. anyways, i will everyones in a while share also youtube videos. this one is an instagram video, even though the audio file is exported from DAW the convertion rates of instagram is pretty low so sorry for the sound quality.

Last edited:
Awesome! I hear a Robin Trower "Daydream" vibe in there, was this one of the TAF Big Box presets from the Bronze package or did you roll your own?

Thx Eric, never heard Robin Trower but its on my list to check tomorrow. I use the TAF presets as starting point, they are sooooo good. When i record i tweak a bit the amp settings and make an own mix of two mics and one rear shot of the cab. For room sound i use reverb plugins since IRs are too short for it...i think the room IRs sound good but they end in an unnatural way, too quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which reverb plugins do you use? I have to admit I'm a total noob when it comes to recording on my own but it's something I'm starting to get into.

Which reverb plugins do you use? I have to admit I'm a total noob when it comes to recording on my own but it's something I'm starting to get into.

for the spring reverb i use altiverb, for the room UAD ocean way. people get also great results with axe reverb, i use plugins for freedom to adjust&change things the way i want later on as the recording-production proceeds. u could do this also with axe but reamping-this and that is too much sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: BK!
Thats great!. - Tele & Marshall are very often underrated. - I do it all the time!! (Im dirty like that)

Clip sounded great, sadly it was too short! as I now want more..

Back
Top Bottom