Wish Customisable Amp List menu

Cem

Experienced
I have been thinking it would be nice to be able to customise the amp menu, even if only on Axe-Edit, to have a view mode that shows only a chosen list of favorite amps so that one doesn't need to scrool through all the amps that they don't ever use.

There can be two options as Default/Custom for which list is seen and if I need to go experiment, i can choose whatever i want from the Default full-list. But for me in studio use, I know which amps I use often and I'd personally prefer to have just those 10-15 amps when I click on the amp list rather than the sea of amps, that I appreciate and often not use.

I have been thinking it would be nice to be able to customise the amp menu, even if only on Axe-Edit, to have a view mode that shows only a chosen list of favorite amps so that one doesn't need to scrool through all the amps that they don't ever use.

There can be two options as Default/Custom for which list is seen and if I need to go experiment, i can choose whatever i want from the Default full-list. But for me in studio use, I know which amps I use often and I'd personally prefer to have just those 10-15 amps when I click on the amp list rather than the sea of amps, that I appreciate and often not use.
Let’s say you have a customized amp List, and the Fender Twin is not on your list. Then you load a preset that contains a Fender Twin. Does the Fender Twin now become part of your customized list, or does the Amp Type parameter just show up blank for that preset?

Let’s say you have a customized amp List, and the Fender Twin is not on your list. Then you load a preset that contains a Fender Twin. Does the Fender Twin now become part of your customized list, or does the Amp Type parameter just show up blank for that preset?
No, it would be a part of your default list if it’s not in your custom list, we wouldn’t delete them off the Ace. I am not talking about not having the other list accessible.

Think of it like the cab block having Factory cabs and User Cabs tabs. They both exist together.

No, it would be a part of your default list if it’s not in your custom list, we wouldn’t delete them off the Ace. I am not talking about not having the other list accessible.

Think of it like the cab block having Factory cabs and User Cabs tabs. They both exist together.
So set of like moving your favorites to one end of the list?

So set of like moving your favorites to one end of the list?

Doesn’t have to work the same way. If you use Logic Pro, think or their way of organising Plugins. You have the all list, and then you have your own tabs you can customise.
By default, there is no custom. When you add, they are there.

Save your favourites to the block library and then use that as your "custom amp list"

That wouldn't work for my need in the Amp way. I already use the block library for amps with specific settings. I want the default version of the amps to be in that list, not a version that i tweaked for a specific reason.

Of course it would be possible to use it that way but it's no different than saying, just search the amp's name on the amp block's search engine.

Back
Top Bottom