Customer Service - Repairs

3liteRico

Anyone here had any problems with the axe fx ii xl? Just ordered mine a little worried about UPS being rough with it or a malfunction down the road. Anyone have any experience with customer service or repairs when the warranty runs out?

Axe is double boxed and packed really well from Fractal. It can take quite a beating from UPS and arrive without a scratch. Fractal support is fantastic. They care about their customers and stand behind their products 100%.

Glad to hear they ship it well and have good support, any recommendations on studio monitors to use with it?

I had an issue with my Axe FX MK I when I got it and G66 swaped straight away, even with a large waitinglist of 8 months, and gave me another one straight away. Brilliant service from Jaques and Susi :D

I agree with everyone else, they package the axe very well. I'd keep your boxes though in the event that you ever did need to send it back. Mine came with a "defective part" though it worked completely fine. I wouldn't have known had they not found the issue with a select number of units produced in a specific window and notified me. Fractal emailed me suggesting I return it for a free swap of whatever was defective. Luckily i was notified within days of receiving it and still had my boxes.

It's unlikely that it would be damaged from shipping, as the others have said; very well packaged. It would have to have been abused to get damaged in this way.

I've had a few AxeFx's so I have had to return one once for an SPDIF port that wasn't working, if I recall. I got it back within the week, which is pretty excellent considering it was shipped both ways, all the way across the US, in addition to the repair time.

They've shipped me a fan (to replace a noisy unit) and a screen (would fade occasionally after heating up), both on their nickel. I received both of these repair parts within a couple of days of asking.

I gig regularly, and consider this to be a roadworthy piece of gear, and the service was awesome, when I needed a little help. I wouldn't be concerned about shipping damage.

Back
Top Bottom