• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Custom Scale

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
I would love to see these 'Custom Scales', some how, put into the 'Pitch' block itself. There by including them along with the preset file, making them editable via Axe-Edit, And giving us virtually unlimited numbers of custom scales.

Oh, and save-able in the 'Block Library'... And edit-able, on the fly, if using a linked Global 'Pitch' block

Last edited:

Satch4u3

Inspired
Having the ability to create custom scales in Axe Edit would be amazing. Maybe have it come up as a section under Setup button in Axe Edit?

josephyballew

Inspired
I would love to see these 'Custom Scales', some how, put into the 'Pitch' block itself. There by including them along with the preset file, making them editable via Axe-Edit, And giving us virtually unlimited numbers of custom scales.

Oh, and save-able in the 'Block Library'... And edit-able, on the fly, if using a linked Global 'Pitch' block
This was a wish of mine a year ago. This would be as good as Perform mode this update.

josephyballew

Inspired
Yes Custom Scales, per preset, editable all in Axe Edit. Also 4 channels on the pitch block. I use detune, Capo, and Custom Scales. Two is not enough.

Top Bottom