custom preset/IA button layout?

dongzo

Experienced
Hi

Just a quick question regarding button assignment.

Using the bank size parameter i can adjust how many buttons are assigned to presets and IA's. Increasing the bank size will transform my buttons from 1 and upwards to preset buttons. It would be nice to have a "bank-size-start-from-button" parameter as well.
I would like to assign buttons 1-5 for IA (for switching scenes) 6-10 for preset buttons and 11-15 again AI's for various effects on/off.
I still need the incr/dec buttons to work for my "preset-row"...switching preset numbers up/down by 5.
Is there any way to do that?

After the scenes feature was added it would be very nice to get my 5 scene buttons (which I use most) down to the first row instead of the 5 preset switches I got there now.

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
I believe ...by default, scenes 1-5 are in preset locations 1-5. When you hit the reveal button in the top right it reveals 1-5 as your scenes (which are also IA assignable to wherever you want to place them).

I believe ...by default, scenes 1-5 are in preset locations 1-5. When you hit the reveal button in the top right it reveals 1-5 as your scenes (which are also IA assignable to wherever you want to place them).

Yes...reveal makes all buttons IA (i know scenes are for IA's)...but then I loose my preset buttons.
A "banksizestartfrombutton" would solve everything...for me at least :)

Back
Top Bottom