• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Custom Labels Toggle With Channel

ZeeCount

I've been setting up my FC12 so short press turns effects on or off, and long press toggles between 2 channels. It'd be really useful if we could set the custom label to change with the channel (this is how the Morningstar MIDI controllers work). An example of this: is I like to label my drive blocks as the type of effect they are. I often have my first drive as either a KoT style or Klon style boost. Currently either I have to custom label it as KoT/KLON, or use the DRIVE 1[A]/DRIVE 1 [_B] label. If the label instead would be Klon for channel A and KoT for channel B this would make it more obvious what is happening.

Last edited:
Top Bottom