• LUCPVMS421A.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 61
  • LUCPVMS421B.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 62
  • LUCPVMS421C.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 64
  • LUCPVMS421D.syx
I will upload more ir's for you guys and i would be very grateful if you post some presets with this cabs
I'm not so good in dialing with amps parameters equing etc and any helpful will be welcome
thank you guys

Yeah of course - tomorrow I'm at the rehearsal room - thanks great...

Pretty cool. Sounds like there is a tube poweramp in the chain, since there's a lot of low end resonance in most of them, and they're pretty scooped compared to the impulses I'm using at the moment (stock CK cabs).

I just dropped them into my main recto patch and played around with them, pretty heavy sounding! Some of them blend quite well, too. The dark ones blend well with the bright ones.

LUCJVMA57C, with LUCJVMA421A blended about 5db lower sounded pretty good.

Thanks again. I will put up a couple of patches/presets that I like with these cabs.

Can you let me in on the naming? JVM - PVM.

Thanks

Here's two mixes made with these impulses and ASEM Recto, I used Lucian's impulses to "unscoop" the later while retaining its character

Attachments

• ASEM+Luc Pulse 5-7-8-10 (2).syx
  • ASEM+Peavey 57acd 421a.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 52
I will upload more ir's for you guys and i would be very grateful if you post some presets with this cabs
I'm not so good in dialing with amps parameters equing etc and any helpful will be welcome
thank you guys

Here is from today at rehearsel recorded your cab and a OH MAR TV V3 MIX and it sounds fantastic - here is a clip of the Soldano SLO 100 preset -. tomorrow when my axe is connected again with the pc I'll post the preset - in Germany is now past midnight.
Thanks for the ir's - they are great...:eagerness:

https://soundcloud.com/tony-sch-fer/bewolkte-treckerventile-tony-solo

thank you guys

Well, now here is the preset: View attachment SLO 5 Actom3+EDVH MIX.syx

I use 2 cab blocks - one is the OH 412 MAR-TV EDVH-MIX V3 and the other is a free custom ActomV30 ir from the cab section in the forum here. He posted 16 ir's and I used the LucPulse3 ir.
Have some fun man...your cabs are really nice for those kind of lead sound...

Well, now here is the preset: View attachment 25163

I use 2 cab blocks - one is the OH 412 MAR-TV EDVH-MIX V3 and the other is a free custom ActomV30 ir from the cab section in the forum here. He posted 16 ir's and I used the LucPulse3 ir.
Have some fun man...your cabs are really nice for those kind of lead sound...

Hi BB What cab did you use from the OH 412 MAR-TV EDVH-MIX V3?

Hi BB What cab did you use from the OH 412 MAR-TV EDVH-MIX V3?

the first one ov V3 mixes - it's called EDVH MIX - but you can try other ones. I used to use at first always the RAW ir's but I#ve gone back to just MIX ones which are very ballanced and smooth...

Back
Top Bottom