Custom Carry case suggestions?

cragginshred

Fractal Fanatic
I know there are other treads with this topic but I would like to have a custom size made. What are some light weight options -my Ax8 is on a small metal platform with its tuner.

My pedal train softshell case zipper blew out way too soon.

Have you looked into the offerings from Pelican and SKB?

Also, a zipper is pretty simple to fix if that is the only thing wrong.

I know there are other treads with this topic but I would like to have a custom size made. What are some light weight options -my Ax8 is on a small metal platform with its tuner.

My pedal train softshell case zipper blew out way too soon.
Mine, all my PedalTrain zipper's broke one after one, and zipper are not cheap, but the one on the Pedaltrain...yes!!! LOL

Check out the the Mono Case range of pedalboard cases. They're very sturdy and are sized around the Pedaltrain dimensions.

I've got my MFC on a Pedaltrain II in one of their cases and it's excellent.

SKB open (1).jpg
Like I said - have you checked the SKB offerings? If you go to their site, you can put in the dimensions you want, and get a list of cases that'll work. Here's the list for 24x14x8 - which I don't know if that is your exterior or interior dimension, but this should get you started:
http://www.skbcases.com/music/produ...4&simd=8&case-search=Search+Cases&k=1&l=1&s=s

Pelican cases come in similar sizes as well.

This is my pedalboard, the AX8 is fixed with its own screws on a polycarbonate plate (10 mm) and together with the FV-30 boss pedal they fit perfectly in my SKB SC2111.
Pedalboard.jpg

Back
Top Bottom