Bug? Cust. Shift page 2 scrambled text

searching

Inspired
soB0vPr
c1Wqv

On page two of a pitch block set to custom shift at the very bottom there is a line of scrambled text. When I get to the bottom of the menu where I can see this the cursor becomes sluggish and it's even hard to get off of this screen. What the heck is going on?

Link if OP images aren't showing up for anyone: http://i.imgur.com/soB0vPrr.jpg

I'm not seeing that here on a Mark II. Which firmware version? Can you post the preset? Does it happen on any preset, every time? If not, can you think of any steps you might be taking while editing that always lead to the problem?

It is an axe fx 2 mark 2 (I think quantum 11.0, I will have to check later) and this happens every single time no matter what. For this picture I just made a totally blank patch with no other blocks than a pitch block. I made no other settings changes to this block. I just changed it to custom shift and went to page 2.

Hi Searching.

Are you sure that this is the type "CUST. SHIFT"? This type should not have an additional parameter after "VOICE2 DLYTEMPO"
Also, please check and post the actual firmware version. There is no such thing as "Quantum 11.0"

I tried here on my Mark II running Quantum 8.02 and this problem does not happen.
I also checked the CUSTOM scale type of the Intelligent Shifter and that's fine too.

You're probably seeing the bug mentioned in Quantum 7.00 release notes.

"Fixed Custom Shift menu error in Pitch block."

You're probably seeing the bug mentioned in Quantum 7.00 release notes.

"Fixed Custom Shift menu error in Pitch block."

That could definitely be it. I know I am not at the latest firmware. So I guess that will be the first thing I check. I've just been happy with how everything sounds and haven't updated in a while.

That could definitely be it. I know I am not at the latest firmware. So I guess that will be the first thing I check. I've just been happy with how everything sounds and haven't updated in a while.
please let us know what Firmware you're on so we can promote as confirmed or strike this bug. thanks.

Back
Top Bottom