Current Splash Page for FAMC / LIQUID FOOT

Good idea. Even though 24 hrs has passed since I first saw this, and have no way of knowing how long it was there before I saw it, the comments urge us to be patient because it will only take a few hours.

Rod, unfortunately this is their M.O...I can't tell you how many times they've done this in the past😭. They made incredible pedals and I was really looking forward to the X-16. I really wonder if any were actually released.

I have a forum friend who owned an LF+ and then, out of frustration, bought an RJM22, and said, honestly, the RJM is a toy, compared to the LF.

But, where they sharply differ is, mfg support and actually being available.

I have had 2 messages from Jeff privately, during his 2 year hiatus. But, for instance, I have written to him to check on him, get updates, etc, and even told him my wife passed away from cancer.

He never read the messages, because he later wish my wife well and said he hoped she is okay.

The product is superb.

I don't think any pedals have been prototyped and distributed to beta testers. If they had, I would have expected to be a beta tester, myself.

I hope he gets it together and gets back online to support us.

I loved my LF12 pro. Superb machine and I was also drooling over the x16.
Definitely the most advanced midi controllers.

Now for the Axe, the FCs are the best.

I gave up on FAMC 2 years ago.

Not a hiatus, a total treason towards their client base. It’s going to be a hard climb up from that hole!

The FAMC website is back up.

It's the same spam filled forum and store with no controllers in stock.

Back
Top Bottom