Cult Of Personality by my band...

dpeterson

Axe-Master
Last Saturday we picked up an opening gig someone canceled last minute, here is one of the songs.

I used the AxeII, K12 for guitar interaction, Recto Orange 10.09, my lead patch is the same thing with fat on, 4db level increase and some delay... clams abound so I'll duck now. We were all on IEMS as well, wedges there were for "just in case". Watch the hd versions, the band we opened up for had no lights there as well, so bear with it.

That's a formidable tune...Nicely done! Great tone as well. Are you running FRFR?

Thanks... I was surprised how well the video camera picked it up, audio and video, it was dark man.. caused me to miss a few spots. And it's the first time in a long time you could actually hear my guitar. Yeah, I had the qsc k12 on the side of the stage facing towards me (cant see).

Tough song choice but nicely pulled off! Mr Reid's tone is not to everyone's liking but you've done a great job at making it feel a little more "organic". (I've listened to the original guitar stems of the CD track and there's a TONNE of room noise. It's almost like they placed a mike in front of his electric guitar in the listening booth while they had his amp blasting in the next room).
Which amp sim/effects did you use?
Nice playing!

Thanks guys.. that song always goes over well, we usually have the samples for the intro and ending, but leave it to the drummer to leave that stuff at home :/

Back
Top Bottom