CS for Amp Input Boost carries across presets??? - It's Back in FW 4 and 5

Agree it looks like CS is getting reset when loading new firmware. I wonder if this might be an Axe-Edit issue as well.

I always set my CS to 'All Off' because of how I am using CS system to send midi, and each time I change Axe-Edit to a new preset, then go to controllers, it 'refreshes' all of the CS boxes from Last to Off. I did have to reset all to off (again) after loading FW5b2.

Agree it looks like CS is getting reset when loading new firmware. I wonder if this might be an Axe-Edit issue as well.

I always set my CS to 'All Off' because of how I am using CS system to send midi, and each time I change Axe-Edit to a new preset, then go to controllers, it 'refreshes' all of the CS boxes from Last to Off. I did have to reset all to off (again) after loading FW5b2.
My issue is different I think. If I engage the boost using a CS and then switch presets it stays active even though the preset did not have it engaged in the initial state. This was fixed in FW 3 but seems to have reapoeared. @chris ??

Back
Top Bottom