Cry Baby 535Q boost feature emulate for Axe FX II?

Dimebucker

Experienced
I was own that Cry Baby 535Q many times in past ,now I use Axe FX II own wah-wah only. My question is have someone figured out that boost function what few Cry Baby pedals do have ,and try emulate that for Axe FX II wah-wah block. I know it is volume style boost ,but when I was own that 535Q in past it was more than regular volume.

It was put like a little gain boost for 535Q pedal ,and it was sounds more aggressive. Raising only volume for wah-wah block do not work ,what I have tested already few times. Let me know if you know how I can emulate that for Axe FX II wah-wah block. And what boost I mean it is that red knob right side of ORG 535Q ,it is only on and off button.

Do someone know is that Axe FX II wah-wah Drive control ,same like 535Q have that little volume knob for boost?

The Cry Baby From Hell was a 17dB boost. You could try adding white noise via the Synth block too.

I was read your old posts where you did try to figured out that Dime Wah-Wah boost level for Axe FX II. Have you solved that already ,and if so can you tell me what you did exactly to get that working? Because i am looking for that 535Q and Dime wah-wah boost engage ,for Axe FX II right now. Im little bit confused that Synth block thing ,if you can give all those details what you have done would be nice. And btw have you use that wah-wah Drive knob ,and if you are what settings you have there?

The Cry Baby From Hell was a 17dB boost. You could try adding white noise via the Synth block too.

I have drive:5 on mine as it seemed to add a tiny bit of smoothness to the sweep.

For boost, I just use the Amp block's boost and a Filter block as the last block in the chain to raise overall preset volume.

Okey thanks i will check that drive level too.

I have drive:5 on mine as it seemed to add a tiny bit of smoothness to the sweep.

For boost, I just use the Amp block's boost and a Filter block as the last block in the chain to raise overall preset volume.

Back
Top Bottom