Critique my Preset

I am a new user and I have attached the preset I've been working on for a couple months. If any experienced users could take the time to try it out and let me know what you think I would appreciate it. I'm trying to cover clean to lead tones with some effects in one preset. I am only using scene 1.

Thanks

Attachments

• BF Deluxe Cln y.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
converted to axeiii thanks to fractool. had to turn the controller for vol/pan block off as no ext controllers hooked up here and no sound w/o doing so. I would suggest taking the time to name scenes as it was unclear to me what was worked on. 1 nice clear deluxe sound 2 flange sounds nice 3 driven deluxe. level is too(3-4db) hot for me and I generally set them hot as i go into a tube pwr amp - so fyi, but sounds pretty good. cheers

per manual I would drop the amp vol. I would first go listen to a stock preset, see how it hits the meters on final vol block and try to get close to that.

converted to axeiii thanks to fractool. had to turn the controller for vol/pan block off as no ext controllers hooked up here and no sound w/o doing so. I would suggest taking the time to name scenes as it was unclear to me what was worked on. 1 nice clear deluxe sound 2 flange sounds nice 3 driven deluxe. level is too(3-4db) hot for me and I generally set them hot as i go into a tube pwr amp - so fyi, but sounds pretty good. cheers

By driven deluxe do you mean with the drive turned on or my AMP XY?

well in axe fx 3 there isnt an xy... but on scene 3 for me it had drive turned on and resulted in a driven deluxe sound.

Back
Top Bottom