AFIII Creating my first Axe-Fx III preset! (video)

Very clear video with great informations and tweakings - and really sounds killer - amp - cab - just like it should be.

Can't wait to hear more. That preset sounded incredible btw and your presentation was clear, concise and gives me the hunger for the III!

Thanks, I appreciate it!
You can't fight the hunger, it's pointless.
Just give in..

There's some great C++ tweaks in here, so much that I just fired up my AX8 and tried some of them. Falling in love with this amp all over again, thanks Jon :D

Yeah it's a killer amp for sure.
I'm glad @zeamo asked FAS to put it back in.
I use this one at least 70% of the time.

Great vid. Not sure if this was mentioned or not, but what cab packs did those IRs come from? Thanks!

Various cab packs from OwnHammer.
The Recto 412 and 212 both have single speaker or six pack releases.
The 412 MRBW GNR files are from that exact pack and the Mesa Traditional is from the California Duo.

Very clear video with great informations and tweakings - and really sounds killer - amp - cab - just like it should be.

Thanks!
I think I like things as simple as can be.
That room thing in the cab block was sweet too.
I'm not sure if anything was changed there from the II/XL/XL+...

Reactions: mtb
I wanted to make my first preset this morning and kind of just film it so people can see the process.

Great video! I also use and love the C++ a lot.
Just wondering which software you’ve used to record the screen, microphone and the audio from the Axe Fx?

Great video! I also use and love the C++ a lot.
Just wondering which software you’ve used to record the screen, microphone and the audio from the Axe Fx?

Thanks!
My mic is going into my second soundcard which is a simple line 6 ux2 and that's running through pod farm with a gate, some eg and compression.
I'm recording that mic in a free app called OBS studio along with the screen capture.
I recorded the guitar with my daw.
In videos where I have to record the audio of my daw I route the audio of that via voicemeeter into a small and simple daw (audacity).
So I blend the audio tracks later and then cut out all the guitar playing bits from the vocal track so that you purely hear the axe fx III when I play.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom