Creating momentary effects

HarrySound

Power User
Just a quick question as time is finite for all of us and I don’t want to hassle anyone!

If a preset has ,let’s say 4 scenes I can use buttons 1-2-3-4 to change between those scenes.

I would like to use buttons 5-6 and 8-9 for momentary effects like reverb echo or stutter effects.

I’ve tried using “control switch 1” for example ,to change a reverbs mix and reverb time momentarily, this works fine, really great actually.

The issue is if I switch scenes I’m stuck with Control Switch 1 settings in exactly the same settings as before.
I was expecting/hoping the Control Switch function would be scene independent so I could for example do the mix and reverb time thing as before but also activate and then deactivate the reverb when on scene 4.

Is the only solution to use another button as Control Switch 2? Seems a little inefficient.

Scenes change block on/off and channels. They don’t change functions of control switches.

Also, this isn't really "momentary"... A momentary is active only while the switch is held - which is also possible with a CS.

Is this a bug?
I can get switches 5-8 and 9 to act as momentary switches but switch 6 REFUSES to cooperate. It just says "control switch OFF" occasionally rather than the On and then OFF prompt.
I've tried various different CS numbers but it won't work. It does work as a latching switch though.

Is this a bug?
I can get switches 5-8 and 9 to act as momentary switches but switch 6 REFUSES to cooperate. It just says "control switch OFF" occasionally rather than the On and then OFF prompt.
I've tried various different CS numbers but it won't work. It does work as a latching switch though.
Switch 6 is part of the MLM combo.

You have to disable the MLM to put a momentary on that switch.

I'd like to know what kind and how you are doing stutter effects.

Trem block
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.53.03.png
Control on the Rate parameter
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.53.51.png
The envelope so the hard you play the faster the rate, so naturally it'll start faster and slow down which seems more musical.
Screenshot 2022-09-20 at 20.55.14.png

Stick it on a momentary switch and it's quite fun. Good for middle of solos.

Back
Top Bottom