Creating/editing presets offline?

Mr.RangoTango

Experienced
Hey guys.
I'm sitting here staring at the rain through my window. I don't have my axe fx as it sits in the rehearsal room - needless to say I am extremely bored.
Is there a way to create axe fx presets or just edit existing presets and then just plug in the computer and update? This might sound silly since I can't listen to the presets - but - I know exactly what to tweak and I need to move blocks from one preset to another.

I'm ready to get roasted.

thx

Sadly no there is not, Axe needs to be connected

I think an "offline" mode would be useful as well. While one can only do so much tweaking without hearing the results, being able to layout some blocks and routings, look at other patches and see how they are arranged etc, would all be useful.

Hey guys.
I'm sitting here staring at the rain through my window. I don't have my axe fx as it sits in the rehearsal room - needless to say I am extremely bored.
Is there a way to create axe fx presets or just edit existing presets and then just plug in the computer and update? This might sound silly since I can't listen to the presets - but - I know exactly what to tweak and I need to move blocks from one preset to another.

I'm ready to get roasted.

thx
I asked the very same thing in the wish list section. Was told that when axe first hit the scene (no pun), axe edit could be used offline but these early versions were extremely unreliable because of this.

I'm not sure of the usefulness of this. 99.9% of the time my workflow is:

1) Tweak something
2) Play some notes
3) Repeat....

Offline, step 2 won't work.

I agree it would be a very unnecessary feature that would be awesome to have.
I would use it when I'm bored to study the different techniques people use to create pat hes. Maybe if you could import a preset to look at it but not be able to edit it without the axe ?

Also, when I first got into the AxeFx I remember thinking this would be cool to do but after getting some axe-perience with the system and axe edit, it's a cool idea but far from realistic and unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom