Creating a Preset from the Front Panel

There are a number of ways , one being add a filter block to the scene you need louder, set type to null and then add 3-5db to level.
You can also use scene controller to increase level by scene. Others here are more versed than I and can chime in
as well! Hope this helps.

Great sounding presets!
How can I set the Amp output level different for different scenes? Example: Scene 1 is dry/rhythm and scene 2 is wet/lead=louder. And can I upload/buy presets already setup like that? If so where?

This should have a few answers

Hi Leon,
I just received my AX8 and your videos are just fantastic! They answer a lot of questions quickly and very well done.
Thank you for taking the time and effort , its very much appreciated!
All the best ,
Dan

It's not as bad as people make it out. I just forced myself to use the front panel and referred to the manual or internet when I got stuck. Within a few days I could do most tasks from the front panel. Very helpful. Just do it.

Leon, thank you very much for posting this! I got My AX8 Recently and build my very first patch using this tutorial! I was having a tough time figuring out how to assign the pedals to the foot switches but watching this awesome video really helped me out! I just want to say thank you very much for taking the time to share information and post these great tutorial videos!

Leon, thank you very much for posting this! I got My AX8 Recently and build my very first patch using this tutorial! I was having a tough time figuring out how to assign the pedals to the foot switches but watching this awesome video really helped me out! I just want to say thank you very much for taking the time to share information and post these great tutorial videos!

Happy to help. It's very easy to forget how daunting the FAS ecosystem can be for first time users, but once you get the hang of it you'll wonder how you ever lived without it :)

Thanks, Leon. This answered a fairly big question I had (how to bypass or engage a block that has not been assigned to a switch). One less mystery ;o)

Back
Top Bottom