Crazy Train on Piano? Really? Uh, Yes Sir!

That is YOUR opinion, period. I think it sounds nice and I applaud her for what she does. She plays many pieces of music on piano that no one else does. Yes, she plays Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, etc...........But she also puts herself out there and learns requests that are, yes, not really made for Piano.. Boring and clunky? Nah, as I stated , trying to defend your BS Sad really. Sad.
No Straw Man. What you SAID is NOT what LUKE said. Get over yourself.............
I am tired of the BS from you folks...........
I'll get over me if you can.

I'm sorry Stratman68, but I can totally see why you're rubbing people the wrong way. I knew a person who also posted ONLY pretty young girls playing instruments and frankly, it's kind of off-putting.

I’m not seeing any talent above and beyond the average junior in a music based university.

To get back to the music,
Check out the soundtrack to Westworld. I loved the bits with the player piano/ tack piano playing nirvana, sound garden, David Bowie, et. al.

I'm sorry Stratman68, but I can totally see why you're rubbing people the wrong way. I knew a person who also posted ONLY pretty young girls playing instruments and frankly, it's kind of off-putting.
That is NOT true, but then again you would have to look at ALL of my posts. I guess the guys I posted were actually pretty young girls> I guess also the other woman who, were not stunningly beautiful were secretly "pretty young girls? You are being selective with your post. The MAJORITY of my musical posts here are NOT of young pretty girls.
Yes the last 2 were. Posting the young Italian player Frederica G. or Tina s. , they have more guitar talent than most guitar players I have ever come across, sorry they are cute. Chelsea Constable is just an incredible guitar player, playing the likes of Paul Gilbert and eric Johnson. Did you catch that one? Uh, of course not. They could have been fat and ugly, as others have eluded to and I still would have posted their work. I guess the 6 yr old asian girl was in your eyes a pretty young girl? What does that say about you and the 2 who agreed with you-publicly anyway. Jeff Golub certainly is a pretty young girl. Molly Tuttle, cross picker extraordinaire, Uh? The guy playing the les Paul demoing abraxas pups was certainly a "pretty young girl". I could go on and on and on and on and on.
Please do your homework before you judge me. That goes for the folks that agreed with you.

Last edited:
That is NOT true, but then again you would have to look at ALL of my posts. I guess the guys I posted were actually pretty young girls> I guess also the other woman who, were not stunningly beautiful were secretly "pretty young girls? You are being selective with your post. The MAJORITY of my musical posts here are NOT of young pretty girls.
Yes the last 2 were. Posting the young Italian player Frederica G. or Tina s. , they have more guitar talent than most guitar players I have ever come across, sorry they are cute. Chelsea Constable is just an incredible guitar player, playing the likes of Paul Gilbert and eric Johnson. Did you catch that one? Uh, of course not. They could have been fat and ugly, as others have eluded to and I still would have posted their work. I guess the 6 yr old asian girl was in your eyes a pretty young girl? What does that say about you and the 2 who agreed with you-publicly anyway. Jeff Golub certainly is a pretty young girl. Molly Tuttle, cross picker extraordinaire, Uh? The guy playing the les Paul demoing abraxas pups was certainly a "pretty young girl". I could go on and on and on and on and on.
Please do your homework before you judge me. That goes for the folks that agreed with you.
I counted your started threads in the lounge. 18 girl threads (sometimes multiple girls in each thread), 4 guys. 1 guy was the father of one of the girls, one was SRV, one Tommy Emmanuel. Only one wasn't famous. If I missed one, I apologise. I do think I've proved my point.

I counted your started threads in the lounge. 18 girl threads (sometimes multiple girls in each thread), 4 guys. 1 guy was the father of one of the girls, one was SRV, one Tommy Emmanuel. Only one wasn't famous. If I missed one, I apologise. I do think I've proved my point.

I thought your point was young, pretty girls? Obviously not, because you included the 6 yr old Chinese girl and others that do not belong in your BS insinuated attack. No you have proved NOTHING except that your mind is in the gutter pal. If a girl is pretty or cute or whatever your weird yardstick is, in your opinion I should not post them?
Another factor you choose to not wonder about is why? When I grew up you could count the number of female guitar players (excluding folk music) on one hand and that's if you lived in the city. I didn't.
My point about posting bands (hard rock\metal) with family members was to try and make the point that it is common today and it was extremely rare when I grew up.
There were no Frederica's or Tina S around when I was beginning to take the guitar seriously. So it fascinates me how the world has changed. I wish I could have grown up and learned in the age of young folks, yes , girls too, playing rock, jazz, what ever.
I suppose you could say I post Asian guitar players and that's a bad thing? Nope, just so many nowadays.

You just do not get it and your BS is getting very old.........Your numbers are also WRONG...but hey, you win...So go away please. I have yet to block anyone in 11+ years here, but you make it tempting and I do not want to block anyone. I know you wouldn't care but that's not my point. You assume to know me, when you don't! Period! You and Luke should get together and jam and try and keep your minds out of the gutter.

Last edited:
I thought your point was young, pretty girls? Obviously not, because you included the 6 yr old Chinese girl, Chelsea Constable and her sister (whom I think are excellent) and others that do not belong in your BS insinuated attack. No you have proved NOTHING except that your mind is in the gutter pal. If a girl is pretty or cute or whatever your weird yardstick is, in your opinion I should not post them?
Another factor you choose to not wonder about is why? When I grew up you could count the number of female guitar players (excluding folk music) on one hand and that's if you lived in the city. I didn't.
My point about posting bands (hard rock\metal) with family members was to try and make the point that it is common today and it was extremely rare when I grew up.
There were no Frederica's or Tina S around when I was beginning to take the guitar seriously. So it fascinates me how the world has changed. I wish I could have grown up and learned in the age of young folks, yes , girls too, playing rock, jazz, what ever.
I suppose you could say I post Asian guitar players and that's a bad thing? Nope, just so many nowadays.

You just do not get it and your BS is getting very old.........Your numbers are also WRONG...but hey, you win...So go away please. I have yet to block anyone in 11+ years here, but you make it tempting and I do not want to block anyone. I know you wouldn't care but that's not my point. You assume to know me, when you don't! Period! You and Luke should get together and jam and try and keep your minds out of the gutter.

Please block me.

Sounds about right. I have no problem with it. I like girls. I do take exception with his appraisal of Chelsea Constable's appearance. I think she's cute, as well as one heck of a player.

Last edited:
@guitarnerdswe
Your post about videos is total BS and selective. Just did a search of my own. Many more guys than girls. And that's counting the bands with girls which you took out of context.
You, sir, are a deceiver, . I mean you counted woman like Yvette Young and many others? what the hell is wrong with you pal?

Last edited:
Keep posting cute girls....as long as they

Sounds about right. I have no problem with it. I like girls. I do take exception with his appraisal of Chelsea Constable's appearance. I think she's cute, as well as one heck of a player.
My point was she is not a young, pretty girl, in the sense that guitarnerd was trying to establish. Of course she's cute. But you are not allowed to say that. Oh wait, that's right, only I cannot say that. I know you remember the thread.

This is absolutely not my thing at all. Having said that, she is both talented and attractive - the combination is possible and nobody should dismiss her because of her appearance. Just like nobody should dismiss the bald fat guy either.

Honestly, this reminds me of things like Pickin' on Metallica. Sure, it's neat that they can play Master of Puppets in a bluegrass quartet but I sure don't want to listen to it. The novelty wears off in about 5 seconds for me.

Back
Top Bottom