• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Crazy and cool: pedal runs on liquid

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
Wacky and unique indeed....it's interesting to be able to "personalize" a circuit that affects it sonically, and in this way. This is like an audio chemistry set...:cool:

The pedal on their website which has the "Boris Karloff" knife switch on it to power it up/down is cool...fun company...I like their ethos.

Mark_McQ

Andertons have a review of this where they tried out different stuff, like coffee, tea, water, etc to see how it sounded.

Stratoblaster

Fractal Fanatic
I'm thinking this pedal could allow for true pedal/sonic "corksniffing" lol. You know, comparing different vintages of beer, wine, spirits, what have you, and describing the sonics like an overblown wine/spirit taster would.

"The 18 year The Macallan certainly has a smoother, less offensive overdrive character vs the Wild Turkey, while the 1996 Backwater Swamp Shiraz has a more effective and satisfying overall transition into breakup."

Musikron

Inspired
Yes not allowed to drink coke anymore (not that I consume much of poison like that anyway), after they made those horribly racist statements a few months back.

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hmmm, I wonder if pouring Mercury in there will give quick response liquid leads.

Would hot sauce up the spiciness of your licks?

Top Bottom