• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Crackle after update

Daniel Thomsen

Hi i have a lot of crackle i the trails.

Can anyone reproduce this.?

17.01 beta.

I have tried with my wireless and with cable. same crackle.

Attachments

• ACU.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1

crdark

Inspired
I actually don't hear the crackle in your clip, but that could be due to my bad listening setup here at work.

But the crackle in the delay and reverb tails has been reported as a bug and I think @FractalAudio already found the source.

I get the crackle too. If I add in a chorus block it's instant crackle. I'll cycle the system off/on and it goes away. But if I delete the chorus block then add it back in, the crackle is back.

JoKeR III

Power User
I get the crackle too. If I add in a chorus block it's instant crackle. I'll cycle the system off/on and it goes away. But if I delete the chorus block then add it back in, the crackle is back.
Have you checked the meters in the Preset Leveling window? Some effects will increase level into the red which may cause crackling in modulation effects.

Top Bottom