• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

CPU Usage Chart

Roby Rocks

Inspired
Hi guys!
I share with you this list of the CPU usage of each block and their types in the AX8. I use it when I mess around with creating presets to get an idea of which type to try when i need to conserve CPU.
We can get an idea on which blocks use more CPU than others.

This is not an official chart, it's just a chart I created based on the AX8-EDIT's CPU meter running one block at a time. Each value is based on the block and fx type's default settings, changing certain settings may +/- CPU usage.

There was another thread about this by Nero (at this link: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/cpu-usage-chart-updated.121430/#post-1445409), but that chart is too old and nevermore updated (it's still at Firmware 6.01).

This chart is based on:
AX8 Quantum 10.01
AX8-Edit v1.8.7

Hope it's a good work!

Attachments

Last edited:

jarabuandi

Experienced
Hi guys!
I share with you this list of the CPU usage of each block and their types in the AX8. I use it when I mess around with creating presets to get an idea of which type to try when i need to conserve CPU.
We can get an idea on which blocks use more CPU than others.

This is not an official chart, it's just a chart I created based on the AX8-EDIT's CPU meter running one block at a time. Each value is based on the block and fx type's default settings, changing certain settings may +/- CPU usage.

There was another thread about this by Nero (at this link: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/cpu-usage-chart-updated.121430/#post-1445409), but that chart is too old and nevermore updated (it's still at Firmware 6.01).

This chart is based on:
AX8 Quantum 10.01
AX8-Edit v1.8.7

Hope it's a good work!

Nice one mate. I have an Axe-Fx 2 but will due some comparison between the two units. Cheers

Top Bottom