AFIII NE Iowa COVID Jam Band #3 - Boston - Foreplay/Longtime

So this blew my mind! The drummer messaged me and says they played our song cover on one of the local radio stations! Looks like they play some local artists on this station. "Corridor" is a local term for the cities on interstate 380 area, which starts north in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, through Cedar Rapids and down to Iowa City.
He said it was a big hit, and my reply was that it was a big hit for Boston, too!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 12
I loved every second of this! Great playing all around, great vid, and loved the shots of the keys being pestered by the dog, and the drummers son 'filling in'. You nailed a very difficult song to do right (and I like that you took liberties with it and 'made it yours'.)

REALLY good stuff, thank you for sharing with us.

R

I loved every second of this! Great playing all around, great vid, and loved the shots of the keys being pestered by the dog, and the drummers son 'filling in'. You nailed a very difficult song to do right (and I like that you took liberties with it and 'made it yours'.)

REALLY good stuff, thank you for sharing with us.

R

Thank you so much! Kids and dogs seem to be a popular items to include in a video!

Great job by Rushfan and by Moke. To me, the tone sounds better than I found with Moke's AX8 Boston preset. I don't have an AXE FX3 but would be grateful for a FM3 version 😉

Back
Top Bottom