COVID-19 refugee: what software modeler should I use?

The sale he's talking about is over. It was on the Plugin Alliance site. They have sales fairly frequently, get in their mailing list to find out about them.

where did you find that? I can only find the Brainworx Diezel Herbert in UAD format and the VH4 is $120?
When I installed the free Brainworx Rockrack player (it just lets you cycle through their presets on the Rockrack... not sure helpful in my opinion) I had to register an account and I guess that put me on their email list. They emailed out coupons that were effectively 50% off coupons, and at the time the Herbert was already on sale for $49 here: https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/diezel_herbert.html

Looks like the sale is over (I should have picked up the Ampeg SVT too!), but I'm sure they cycle through their sales and if you sign up for an account I bet they're send you some coupons.

Its no Axe-FX, but in a literal emergency it does the trick! I've liked the Diezels in the Axe-FX before, but maybe after this I'll spend more time with them. In my opinion its a shame that we don't get the clean channels of most of the higher-gain amps. Most might be junk, but some will really surprise you!

Back
Top Bottom