CoverPot for Axe-Fx 3 and FM3

I don't have a site
I am a maker by passion, it is not my job
possibly find me on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/isma_guitar/
I ordered the same set from Ismaele a few months ago and like them a lot.

I just sent him a DM on this forum. He responded right away, answered my questions, and even sent additional photos so I could see exactly what I'd get.

He shipped quickly and I received the knob covers sooner than expected.

Oh, how I wish the button caps were easily replaceable with colored versions. I’ve repeatedly threatened to pull my AFX3 apart to see…

A dot of tritium paint is more effective IMO. Nothing wrong with the extra knobs but if paint is already on hand, that's a free alternative.

I ordered the same set from Ismaele a few months ago and like them a lot.

I just sent him a DM on this forum. He responded right away, answered my questions, and even sent additional photos so I could see exactly what I'd get.

He shipped quickly and I received the knob covers sooner than expected.
Yeah.. totally agree, Ismaele is great to deal with.

Very good communication, gets back to you quickly and sends you updates. I was worried considering I'm in Australia.. but no worries, got a tracking no and my stuff without a hitch!

Got mine yesterday, they're really great, perfect for improving front panel visibility in my somewhat dimly lit "studio".
Classy looking too.
I got green, not glow in the dark, and I'm good here.
On a pitch black stage between songs, you might make a different choice, but ideally you're not fiddling with knobs at that point.

Got mine yesterday, they're really great, perfect for improving front panel visibility in my somewhat dimly lit "studio".
Classy looking too.
I got green, not glow in the dark, and I'm good here.
On a pitch black stage between songs, you might make a different choice, but ideally you're not fiddling with knobs at that point.
Dave you have to sign for them - got home they left a note you to have to sign for them what a pia for a few plastic knobs - not a fan of USPS

Back
Top Bottom