• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

CoverPot for Axe-Fx 3 and FM3

secondwindow

Inspired
I don't have a site
I am a maker by passion, it is not my job
possibly find me on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/isma_guitar/
I ordered the same set from Ismaele a few months ago and like them a lot.

I just sent him a DM on this forum. He responded right away, answered my questions, and even sent additional photos so I could see exactly what I'd get.

He shipped quickly and I received the knob covers sooner than expected.

touch33

Inspired
Oh, how I wish the button caps were easily replaceable with colored versions. I’ve repeatedly threatened to pull my AFX3 apart to see…

negativefx

Inspired
A dot of tritium paint is more effective IMO. Nothing wrong with the extra knobs but if paint is already on hand, that's a free alternative.

Ricksta

I ordered the same set from Ismaele a few months ago and like them a lot.

I just sent him a DM on this forum. He responded right away, answered my questions, and even sent additional photos so I could see exactly what I'd get.

He shipped quickly and I received the knob covers sooner than expected.
Yeah.. totally agree, Ismaele is great to deal with.

Very good communication, gets back to you quickly and sends you updates. I was worried considering I'm in Australia.. but no worries, got a tracking no and my stuff without a hitch!

Top Bottom