Covernband patches.

Hello.

I am a single guitarist in a cover band and i have aquired an axe FX Ultra and intend to use it for recording and live play. I have hooked it up to my main rig and to the soundcard/cubase recording device. It works well when i balance left and right and use a cabsim on one channel.

I need a couple of good patches and im lost in the twilight of tweaking and feel like im going insane.

Samples of out setlist.
Mr. Crowley, Crazy train, Bark at the moon, Paranoid, Doctor doctor, Children of the grave, Yesterdays, Live and let die, Mr. Brownstone
Wrathchild, Electric eye, Night Crawler and more.

I need 4 different sounds right now.

1: Fat chunky metal distortion sound for the rifs and chords. I play alot of pinch harmonics. We are going for a full sound but not too bassy.
2: Solo tone
3: (hard)Rock sound
4: Neat clean tone

Do you guys have any suggestions reguarding amps, drives, cabs and effects? If there are any presets out there i should try i would be very greatful if you let me know. Any help is appriciated.

/Christian Bernhall

Look for a guy called fremen on youtube. He has great patches for metal and clean. Also has a blog. All link are in his video descriptions.

Ill check that out now. Do you have any recommendations reguarding a drive if u use a high gain amp sim like vh4 or the 5150 sim?

Back
Top Bottom