Cover of "Midnight Blues" Gary Moore/Peter Green....

Great like always. A pleasure to hear you playing !

God am I missing this since our bass/singer moved. Been searching for a singer since 1.5 years now....nothing and finally jumped on a top40 project as it's important to keep on playing with others..but honestly : there's nothing but the blues!
Congrats; great sound you have there. Got me feel like sitting in a smoky bar with a beer in front of me haha!

Great like always. A pleasure to hear you playing !

God am I missing this since our bass/singer moved. Been searching for a singer since 1.5 years now....nothing and finally jumped on a top40 project as it's important to keep on playing with others..but honestly : there's nothing but the blues!
Congrats; great sound you have there. Got me feel like sitting in a smoky bar with a beer in front of me haha!

Thanks my friend, I used to be most of the time a hard rock player, but finally found the blues to express all I feel and wanting to tell. Good luck for you playing music.

Last edited:
Here is our cover of Midnight Blues. I used with my Axe FX II MK I the Fremen 5 Scenes Double Verb preset. I changed the preamp valve to 7025.

Great playing and what a great song really enjoyed it Midnight Blues is definitely one of those songs you don’t want to end.

Back
Top Bottom