AFIII Cover of Martin Miller's guitar solo on "Cause We've Ended As Lovers"

MattBowman

FAS Social Media Advocate
I heard Martin Miller's cover of this on Thursday and I just had to learn his solo! So I spent a few hours today transcribing it and trying to learn it and here's a live take over the original recording. It's not perfect, but you get the idea! Let me know what you think! This is using the latest 16.00 Beta 5 firmware.

Nicely done. And I have the exact same Bengal finish Suhr Guthrie Govan guitar - nice, isn't it? :) (Not the one in my avatar - that's a custom built Bernie Rico Jnr - one of only 3 made).

Nicely done. And I have the exact same Bengal finish Suhr Guthrie Govan guitar - nice, isn't it? :) (Not the one in my avatar - that's a custom built Bernie Rico Jnr - one of only 3 made).
Thank you! Oh that's awesome, I LOVE this guitar! Mine is Guthrie spec'd, but isn't a GG sig as he had already moved to Charvel when I got this 7 years ago.
Great job! Love Martin’s solo in that jam.
Thank you! He's just incredible!

I heard Martin Miller's cover of this on Thursday and I just had to learn his solo! So I spent a few hours today transcribing it and trying to learn it and here's a live take over the original recording. It's not perfect, but you get the idea! Let me know what you think! This is using the latest 16.00 Beta 5 firmware.

Wow that was awesome. It would take me a good while to learn to play that.
Great playing Matt.

Back
Top Bottom