Couple of Freebies using the FZ Marshall/JBL cab...

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
50W Plexi Jumped (use volume on guitar to go from rhythm to lead) PRESET (right-click and save as)
4 scenes:
Dry
Leslie (mix on External #4)
Chorus/Flange (mix on External #4)
Delay

MkIV Boogie (External #4 does clean/breakup/lead changes) PRESET (right-click and save as)
3 scenes:
Dry Clean -> Dry Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)
Leslie Clean -> Leslie Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)
Chorus/Flange Clean -> Chorus Semi-Clean -> Dry Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)

Both use External #2 to vary the delay wetness, with the default pedal value set to 50% of sweep.

Per-preset controls on Layout 3, Scenes on Layout 2, Presets and Utility/Bank stuff on Layout 1.

The IRs needed are here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...n-of-the-80th-birthday-of-frank-zappa.168497/

Last edited:
50W Plexi Jumped (use volume on guitar to go from rhythm to lead) PRESET (right-click and save as)
4 scenes:
Dry
Leslie (mix on External #4)
Chorus/Flange (mix on External #4)
Delay

MkIV Boogie (External #4 does clean/breakup/lead changes) PRESET (right-click and save as)
3 scenes:
Dry Clean -> Dry Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)
Leslie Clean -> Leslie Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)
Chorus/Flange Clean -> Chorus Semi-Clean -> Dry Breakup -> Lead Delay (External #4)

Both use External #2 to vary the delay wetness, with the default pedal value set to 50% of sweep.

Per-preset controls on Layout 3, Scenes on Layout 2, Presets and Utility/Bank stuff on Layout 1.
Thanks!

Link is not working for me though.

Hi Joe,

Love the initiative. The link isn't working though. (Yes tried right click..)

Edit: lol sorry. It works. I pressed right-click on the banner under your message. I'll check them out.

Harm

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Joe. I downloaded them both (on my Mac I use the Option key along with mouse click, fyi) but when I install them, the cab is pointing to a user slot and I don't have JBLs in there. Were you intending to also post the IRs, or is there a built-in that will suffice? Cheers, Lee

Thanks for the post Joe. I downloaded them both (on my Mac I use the Option key along with mouse click, fyi) but when I install them, the cab is pointing to a user slot and I don't have JBLs in there. Were you intending to also post the IRs, or is there a built-in that will suffice? Cheers, Lee
The IRs are from the Dweezil Zappa set in another post. Will find it and link here....

The IRs needed are here:
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...n-of-the-80th-birthday-of-frank-zappa.168497/

Back
Top Bottom