Countdown 0.5...

My guess,
a software
related to Axe Fx Edit
some kind analysis tool which could generate preset based on a sound clip
official release of Axe Fx Edit.

My guess: It's going to be something related to digital signal processing for guitar.

What did I win? :D

Ok so when we get to 1 do we have to wait till Monday for blast-off???? or is THE launch simultanious with 1?? I mean what does it mean? LOL!!!!!!

Anyone Notice the Atomic monoblock's seem to have been out of stock for a while now. They do say "reserve yours today" but I have to wonder if perhaps a new power amp offering is in the works.

Would love something like the Randall RT2/50

I wish it was getting announced on a Sunday instead of monday. I, for sure won't be able to make use of it since I'll have to head out of the house early to drop off the kid. :(

>Oh...clever! I see what you did there . But it can't be Axe-PC because Cliff said everyone would be happy, and Axe-PC doesn't do anything for me lol :p . Oh well! Lol

If it came with updated firmware and the Axe Edit it would.

I stopped by Fractal last week and Cliff filled me in on the "countdown". I made a promise to Cliff that I would not divulge any information regarding the "countdown". I'm a man of my word and will not say anything regarding the content of the "countdown". I have enjoyed reading the speculations and ideas in this thread though.

I'm looking forward to Monday so I can finally start yapping.... it's killing me!

I stopped by Fractal last week and Cliff filled me in on the "countdown". I made a promise to Cliff that I would not divulge any information regarding the "countdown". I'm a man of my word and will not say anything regarding the content of the "countdown". I have enjoyed reading the speculations and ideas in this thread though.

I'm looking forward to Monday so I can finally start yapping.... it's killing me!

Not to call you out but three posts and you claim Cliff trusted you with an announcement like this..hmm..

Back
Top Bottom