+
pic-22.jpg
+
pic-9.jpg
+
pic-21.jpg
+
pic-26.jpg

(Translation: "I'd like to cream Kathleen Turner one hundred billion and twelve times.")

Edit - Depending on how freaky you are, the fist can be substituted for the ice cream cone (not to mention Santa Claus or the statue guy can be substituted for Kathleen Turner) .

What if it's frozen yogurt?

a small, single SHARC DSP pedal (like strymon) with all the drive sims would sell like crazy...
especially if it could be update to feature new models, should they appear in a future Axe firmware

All this thing is just a brain manipulation.
By the end you will update your Axe, you will power it on and you will say wowwwwwwww...but in fact nothing will have changed. :mrgreen

I´m stil hoping for something like Two Notes Torpedo(2750$). A dedicated Cabsim with a loadbox.

It will be a revelution by Fractal(again), so it´s some thing that not have been done before.. I think.

Whatever it is, i wont be dissapointed. I have my ultra. And it still sounds killer. Even on thursday next week.

And the music behind the musicbutton.... The guitar is recorded with Axe-Fx :)

Last edited:
images

I've come to the conclusion that this is equal parts insanely fun, aggravating and exhausting. And that's just trying to keep up with mba/bmi's posts. ;) :D

So for no apparent reason, here's a two headed snake... :D

Two-headed%2Brat%2Bsnake.jpg

pic-24.jpg
The picture with the fist also represents the letter "S" in sign language.

pic-26.jpg
The 2 dice with 6's could represent a release date of 6/6 as in June 6th, 2011.

pic-27.jpg
The picture of the wooden "G" as everyone has been refering too could also be the number "zero". Often times programmers put a slash through their zeroes so that they can distinguish it between an "o".

images

I've come to the conclusion that this is equal parts insanely fun, aggravating and exhausting. And that's just trying to keep up with mba/bmi's posts. ;) :D

So for no apparent reason, here's a two headed snake... :D

Two-headed%2Brat%2Bsnake.jpg

I see your two headed snake, and raise you 1 cold hearted snake...

Attachments

• paula-abdul-cold-hearted-snake---31.jpg
    paula-abdul-cold-hearted-snake---31.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 21
Enough with the snake heads! M O O N, that spells snakes! Snakes have rights too you know!!! Two heads are not always better than one... These snake heads are not funny to other snakes, and not contributing anything. ; P (snicker)

Regardless of 'in fun', two snake heads can be taken the wrong way north or south, or maybe even off topic east..... No problem in having fun, insulting we do not do..., and for a snake that could be interpreted the wrong way. There now... Edited by me...

Last edited:
I think Cliff has figured out how to compress/decompress the code in the Axe-Fx on the fly with very little cpu hit... causing more memory to be available for the looper, user cab slots, more effects etc... and a few new things to add that extra found mem.

Back
Top Bottom