Countdown 0.5...

I figured it out...

I think I know what it is. After all the success Fractal has had over the last few years, Cliff has had an "Opra moment" and everyone on this thread is going to get a free Ultra and MFC-101! Yep, that must be it.

tic toc?

Ok its a tiny new processor based on a 555 timing circuit and using inert gasses.

Small but deadly...

I think I know what it is. After all the success Fractal has had over the last few years, Cliff has had an "Opra moment" and everyone on this thread is going to get a free Ultra and MFC-101! Yep, that must be it.

So on the day the countdown ends, he's gonna make us look under our chairs?

Ok - I better post then...just in case!!

I think you get the prize for the most post that amounted to nothing in a topic :lol

I agree. :lol
But lost in the bullshit i think there are good ideas.
I would like to see an head in standard or ultra version which suppose to give the best matched power amplification for the Axe.
And for me the futur is a thick tablet PC. No need for another computer, no need for an Axe-PC, hard drive, sequencer, internet connection all in the same box with a big screen.
I think we will get this in 4 or 5 years made by fractal or another company and this will be a big news.

Tablet%20PC.jpg

Last edited:
I just had a horrible thought.

What if it is a guitar? Could Cliff be taking cues from the master himself? I heard that he was shopping for a new denim jacket, working on a kickass powerpoint presentation and was planning on smashing an AxeFX on the stage at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Funny how all the videos of the whole thing seem to have been pulled.

Things are getting out of control... FAS homepage is already at 4, while this thread and G66 are lagging.
The new gadget must be some kind of gravity machine, bending the time.

I just had a horrible thought.

What if it is a guitar? Could Cliff be taking cues from the master himself? I heard that he was shopping for a new denim jacket, working on a kickass powerpoint presentation and was planning on smashing an AxeFX on the stage at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Funny how all the videos of the whole thing seem to have been pulled.

I thought that last night a partnership with Suhr and the Suhr Fractal Axe

If someone knows how to see unpublished pages without being logged in Joomla? :mrgreen
(do it and make screens copies)

A guy who is spending his hollydays in the mountains meet a farmer.
He asks :_ hey...how do you do here to find your way when you want to make a road?

The farmer :_ we use a mule and see where it goes.

The guy :_ and when you have not a mule?

The farmer :_ we use an engineer.

No one is engineer here or mule? :mrgreen

Last edited:
I'm SOOOOO hoping for Axe-PC to be released very soon. It sure was announced long enough and I'd probably buy it immediately.
Cliff's suggestion for "None of the above" in the poll thread however doesn't make me very hopeful this will actually be the case :(

S.R.

I think its new firm wear and designed patches by all the note worthy pro's Vai, Petrucci etc.
Or it is being reviled that owning the Axe FX is like going to the cross roads to make a deal with the devil for tone, And in 4 days the box will set on fire and cliff will come to claim our souls!!!!!!!

It's a player modeler, you'll need to plug an usb to your braing through your ears.

There's a Malmsteen patch that makes you play E harmonic minor no matter what you do. The Henderson patch makes you play blues lines,

The Eddie Van Halen patch obligates you to play pentatonic minor, and has "harmonics" and "tapping" parameters that let you choose the percentage of them into your phrases. Grin in face mode is on by default

Back
Top Bottom