Countdown 0.5...

relax guys,it's a countdown to Mother's Day.

Actually, I think that Mothers Day would be Day 1 of the countdown. So the reveal will be on Day 0, which would be Monday... which is the first 'business' day of the week... I've no clue what it could be, but me thinks it's something that will tug at my wallet just a little bit!

New "lite" hardware for new customers with some features that we have asked for in current products.
Firmware upgrade for existing customers to add these features and completed Axe Edit at a greatly reduced price or for free.
My 2 cents.
Either way, FAS is giving us GAS!
I need "Electro-Beano"

Think some new Fractal gear would help these guys?

Oh, man... Where to begin? I normally resist ragging on any musician, but I can't help it with this clip:

* I love the 2 dudes on the right standng there in the cornball 80's metal "simultaneous pose and stance". They came with their game faces on.

* And, what kind of keyboard is that? It sounds like a $50 kid's Casio keyboard from the early to mid 1980's.

* The guitar solo ripped! ...a hole in my ear-drum.

* What language do you think they speak? I can't place the singer's accent. He needs "hard tune".

Last edited:
Just when I think no one could suck more than me and the guys I jam with, someone brings it....

It isn't English anymore. It's American if you ask me. Because the British or "English" (not all British are English) speak English. America just got random words and stuck them together like a platypus. That's why things like Spanglish and Engrish form up distorting an already distorted language. I say we go back grunts and pounding our chests. :razz

On the plus side, sticking words together is still done better by the Germans. English will at least try to invent acronyms and make abbreviations. If there is no German word for something, they will just slap together 4-5 other words to make a new one. (My many German relatives happily confirm this...)

For instance, we have a LASER. If the Germans had their way, it would be called a Leichtverstärkungstimulierenentleerunghasslehoffradioaktivität. And no one wants that...

When Siemens started to ship a mouse with their computers thay called it "Rollkugelmanipulator" ("rolling ball manipulation device")

On the plus side, sticking words together is still done better by the Germans. English will at least try to invent acronyms and make abbreviations. If there is no German word for something, they will just slap together 4-5 other words to make a new one. (My many German relatives happily confirm this...)

For instance, we have a LASER. If the Germans had their way, it would be called a Leichtverstärkungstimulierenentleerunghasslehoffradioaktivität. And no one wants that...

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft is the longest german word. It´s a Guinness world record. The three f in a row is no mistake.

And by the way: Don´t hassle the hoff ;-D

Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebsw erkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft is the longest german word. It´s a Guinness world record. The three f in a row is no mistake.

And by the way: Don´t hassle the hoff ;-D
If it's one word, why is there a split between the bsw and the erk?

Back
Top Bottom