Countdown 0.5...

The kitty spy cam worked!

CC - "I'd like to see the company expand into other products. We're investigating a lower-cost version of the Axe-Fx now. Same great sound but with fewer features and only one of each effect. We're also working on porting some of the Axe-Fx code to VST plug-ins."

Holly cat s&*$, spy cam communication lost! End of transmission...

Well I've lost interest at this point.....really, I'm leaving.....that's it I'm really leaving.....1......2........2 1/2.....

COME ON! YOU'RE FRICKIN KILLING ME!

:razz

I hope it's that gadget that can read a cat's mind.
In that big old interview Cliff said, one day he'd build one.
That be a big seller and worthy a countdown :mrgreen

g66 countdown unreadable??

why can't i read the g66 countdown anymore????

You are not authorised to view this resource.
You need to login.

I can but it's just blabla.

Is there somewhere a user guide "How to bork a countdown in 10 lessons." ?

Last edited:
So i can say that there are many newsssssssssss even if it's one news only.

The word news always has only one s and it is always spelled the same.

"I read the news".
"they told us the news"
"at first there was some news about it, and then later there was more news"

You would never use the word "a" in front of news. There is no such thing as "a news". And there is no such thing as "newss" or "newses".

English is a totally messed up language. So many parts of English don't make any sense, but when you grow up speaking English, it just seems normal. But it's really a mess.

I've collected all the hints Cliff has given so far, and noticed a pattern in Cliff's recent threads.

The conclusion has to be: Fractal is releasing a counter device.

Given the company's expertize in modeling, one can only conclude that the Next Big Product is a metronome modeler,
a revolutionary device nobody has come up with before.

It models all the favorite classics used in the big studios throughout the world, and comes with a few new models of Cliff's own creation.
MIDI IO to sync it with Axe-Fx's tempo is of course included, and you can also control it with your favorite MIDI controller.
MFC-101 will see a new firmware release, that supports an all new Metro-Fx mode.

The word news always has only one s and it is always spelled the same.

"I read the news".
"they told us the news"
"at first there was some news about it, and then later there was more news"

You would never use the word "a" in front of news. There is no such thing as "a news". And there is no such thing as "newss" or "newses".

English is a totally messed up language. So many parts of English don't make any sense, but when you grow up speaking English, it just seems normal. But it's really a mess.

It isn't English anymore. It's American if you ask me. Because the British or "English" (not all British are English) speak English. America just got random words and stuck them together like a platypus. That's why things like Spanglish and Engrish form up distorting an already distorted language. I say we go back grunts and pounding our chests. :razz

Something like the Two Notes Torpedo line, only better. With built in espresso machine via USB. I´ll bet it´s got something to do with Ir´s. And it´s ground breaking. They would not do a countdown unless it is a big smackup.

Guys relax it's jus t the new all grass fed, free range, organic axefx. It runs on compost. Still the same tone just healthier.

Guys relax it's jus t the new all grass fed, free range, organic axefx. It runs on compost. Still the same tone just healthier.

I see farmer Cliff is raising them axe fxes the old fashioned way. Not like them line 6 fellas. Using machines and gadgets. That don't make happy modelers.

Back
Top Bottom