Andrea Maccianti

Experienced
Hi all friends! Given the period we are living in, I decided to make this preset available for free, just to stay on topic I called Coronavirus Preset available for AxeFx2, AxeFx3 and AX8. Has 6 Scenes. Find below in the video description the links of Dropbox for download. It's a classic Rock preset. Hope you like it! Subscribe to the channel because it could happen again I mean for presets not for COVID-19 Lol

Andrea,
Hope you continue to fare well in Sardinia...Thoughts and prayers to you and your family from the U.S. Will be trying out your preset-sounds good and set up similar to the way I usually set my scenes as well.

Andrea,
Hope you continue to fare well in Sardinia...Thoughts and prayers to you and your family from the U.S. Will be trying out your preset-sounds good and set up similar to the way I usually set my scenes as well.
Thank you my friend for your kind words, fortunately for now all is well, I hope for you too stay safe my friend 🙏 Fortunately there is the guitar and the music 😊 Let me know my friend if you like it. A warm hug.

Back
Top Bottom