Cornford/VH4 Combo - brutality! (Patch included)

Hey Guys,

Well, let's get straight to it. I was trying to shoot for a more unique sound, and I think I've achieved it here. It was a lot of fun working with these two amps, and quite frankly I think they really compliment one another.

The cab in the patch is my own creation - a combo of the Beta V30 and 12M cabs that I purchased from Kevin at Ownhammer. I would try experimenting with the OH recto cabs, or just go and freaking buy the 12M cab if you have the V30 beta. They're damn awesome.

I would have loaded the bass patch, but I'm using the microtubes B7K by Darkglass and I didn't have time to tonematch the preset yet. Some day. I wanted to see how this would work out having never posted a patch from sysex yet. Enjoy and let me know what you think!!! :p

I know it does, the other guitarist in my band is on 9 and it's great, I'm just a lazy prick who likes the ease of axe edit, Although I've found myself becoming increasingly independent from it recently.

Then now's the time! I'm still wondering about AE - but I rearranged my studio a few weeks back to take advantage of easier front panel editing. It's going to be faster to have a computer-based editor, but I'm pretty efficient on the front now.

Back
Top Bottom