Corncob ROCK to start the weekend with!

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
Hi everyone!

For this clip I just felt like totally rocking out and I really tried to write this track in my own style.
You'll probably hear some familiair influences here and there though..... :)
So I wanted a guitar sound that was a bit unique.
I decided on using the Corncob M50 model with the latest firmware of course.
I think this amp model sounds huge and it has a very nice texture in the top end.
If you want an amp that's as big as a Recto but with a more british type tone, this maybe the one you want!

The Ownhammer ENG-412 (ENGL 4x12) is coming out today, so I also used that.
This one I didn't use the V30's but the G12C speaker option.
I've been bugging Kevin for a looong time to release this baby and I'm very happy he did!
I'm really psyched how this speaker is sounding in combination with the amp and my guitar.
I used my trusty ESP Eclipse because it just sounds and plays incredible....
There is some wah in there too :)

I really hope you dig this one!

Rock on Dude!!! That sounds massive!!! I grew up in the '80s playing metal, I play churches now, But I can appreciate a really great groove, I don't care what style it is. if its good, its good. what you did there is awesome!!!

Man, you always seem to come up with awesome tones. I think you could play a wash basin and make it sound epic.... I hate you! ;)

Same here, dude. I told myself I was all good with the OH 2x12 Marshall multi-speaker collection. Everytime JS makes a demo, I ring up another purchase. I've already gotten the Orange 4x12, Diezel and Bogner EVH. I'll be grabbing this later today.

Really impressed with the cleaner crunch tones there close to the end. Really nice.

Excellent tone, solid music, and killer playing.

If that's all Corncob, then damn, you really showed what it's capable of. It's nice to hear pieces like this that dabble through an amps capabilities rather that just straight gain/clean the whole time. It helps people like myself who have ZERO experience with these amps.

It also helps that your pieces rip lol...

Thanks for listening everybody!

If that's all Corncob, then damn, you really showed what it's capable of. It's nice to hear pieces like this that dabble through an amps capabilities rather that just straight gain/clean the whole time. It helps people like myself who have ZERO experience with these amps.

It also helps that your pieces rip lol...

Yeah it's all Corncob!

Hi everyone!

For this clip I just felt like totally rocking out and I really tried to write this track in my own style.
You'll probably hear some familiair influences here and there though..... :)
So I wanted a guitar sound that was a bit unique.
I decided on using the Corncob M50 model with the latest firmware of course.
I think this amp model sounds huge and it has a very nice texture in the top end.
If you want an amp that's as big as a Recto but with a more british type tone, this maybe the one you want!

The Ownhammer ENG-412 (ENGL 4x12) is coming out today, so I also used that.
This one I didn't use the V30's but the G12C speaker option.
I've been bugging Kevin for a looong time to release this baby and I'm very happy he did!
I'm really psyched how this speaker is sounding in combination with the amp and my guitar.
I used my trusty ESP Eclipse because it just sounds and plays incredible....
There is some wah in there too :)

I really hope you dig this one!

Loved that first tune. Just rockin.

Back
Top Bottom