Corey Wong / Mark Lettieri / Larry Carlton

I like Cory and enjoy his work, and I have liked and enjoyed Carlton’s music. I love what Lettieri is doing and follow his music.

Combine them and there’s some amazing possibilities.

Cory annoys me a little bit, I just find him irritating to watch, and the Vulfpeck/Fearless Flyers sorta style gets old to me after a song or two. But these long form things he puts together are pretty great.

Loved when Mark was watching Larry just 'be Larry' and you can tell the level of respect and admiration there.

Cory annoys me a little bit, I just find him irritating to watch, and the Vulfpeck/Fearless Flyers sorta style gets old to me after a song or two. But these long form things he puts together are pretty great.

Loved when Mark was watching Larry just 'be Larry' and you can tell the level of respect and admiration there.
I can see how Cory can get on one's nerves, but he's not as bad as a lot of other youtubers it seems, and this is the first I've ever watched of his videos.

Lettieri and Carlton are both killin' it like they do, but damn do I love that lefty rhythm section.

Diggin' Lettieri's PRS Fiore, also watching this inspires me to work on my Rhythm playing. Love the full band aspect with the horns and brass. This has the feel of a mashup of Lawrence Welk show meets a corporate PR broadcast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom