Copying blocks?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Do someone know is there some option to copy all blocks amps effects etc... ,whit axe edit software and if there is how I can do that? Because I need exactly same second amp block and same settings for that amp block too ,but without resetting that amp block to newest firmware algorithms. I want keep that my old tone and algorithms for all blocks ,and only copying all those blocks ones to get two separate signal chains.

Library->Recall just recalls the settings you saved (with Library->Save) for a particular block.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do though....

Okey thanks ,I'm trying to do stereo preset. I have now one signal chain where I have all my main preset blocks ,and I need to copy all those blocks and settings to second chain. And use those two together left and right chain ,whit slightly delay to give that two guitars feel there too.

Library->Recall just recalls the settings you saved (with Library->Save) for a particular block.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do though....

Just move on to the new algorithms man... Or use old firmware. You are going to struggle forever with that. Good luck.

Yeah I have already struggle a lot for all those firmwares ,but I want keep this old one. If I remember right that preset what im trying to get stereo ,is done in FW12 and its sounds amazing still in this FW13.07 without amp reset. I was tested that preset for 13.07 algorithms but there was too much tone chance ,and my main goal is keep that preset sounds like it sounds now. That why that copy paste thing is very important ,to keep same tone but use two amps for that preset.

Just move on to the new algorithms man... Or use old firmware. You are going to struggle forever with that. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom