Wish Copy Preset XXX as Song YYY [Use Presets in Setlist]

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
If i am right, you can only select SONGS for a SET, not PRESETS. That said, SETs are only usable, if i programm Songs by hand (select Preset(s); type in a Song Name). This is a lot work!

I can imaging, that since "Scenes" in FW9 the majority don`t need more than one Preset in a song.

So, my WISH for less handish, time-intensive programming and clicking on the MFC, only to copy in fact single Presets to Songs (with manual retyping the Name .... urgh ...):

COPY Preset XXX as Song YYY. In this Case, The Selected Songnumber will capture the selected Preset-Number and read out the Preset-Name of the Axe-Fx and save it (with as much letters from left to right, as the Song Mode can handle).

Or as a question: WHO of you guys use the SONG Mode in the MFC, because the Song has more than one Preset? And WHO of you guys use the SONG Mode only to bring the only ONE used Preset as workaround into the SETlist?!

I prefer using sets myself. Songs can have one or more presets, sets can have one or more songs. Try downloading the fedit mfc dump file editor from my link, makes mfc management a breeze. If you are on Windows I recommend downloading v1.4.1, if you are on Mac you need v2 beta. I run mine in set mode with lots of songs setup then also have a generic song that contains my most utilzed presets for when we work on new stuff. Things have been crazy lately but will be resuming work on v2 here this week so hopefully wrap that up in next couple weeks!

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom