Wish "Copy Output 1 to Output 3" in the I/O Menu

Liquid22

Inspired
It would be very helpful for gigs, if we were able to copy the Output 1 signal to Output 3 and 4 (like we can already do with Output 2).

There is a little drawback when you’re trying to solve that with blocks on the grid: you can only play Presets you have prepared for 3 Outputs one by one. Any spontaneous switching to a non-prepared preset would muted i.e. Output 3.

As long as there is no way to save and load Global-EQ-settings, mirroring Output 1 to 3 would make it easier to cope with different equipment at home (i.e. Head Phones EQ Output1) on stage and rehearsals (i.e. Monitors EQ Output 2) and PA (i.e. Output 3).

I was just browsing through the menus on my axe fx3. Go to Setup > I/O then page right to Audio.
Scroll down and set output 3 option "copy input 1" to ON.

It would be very helpful for gigs, if we were able to copy the Output 1 signal to Output 3 and 4 (like we can already do with Output 2).

There is a little drawback when you’re trying to solve that with blocks on the grid: you can only play Presets you have prepared for 3 Outputs one by one. Any spontaneous switching to a non-prepared preset would muted i.e. Output 3.

As long as there is no way to save and load Global-EQ-settings, mirroring Output 1 to 3 would make it easier to cope with different equipment at home (i.e. Head Phones EQ Output1) on stage and rehearsals (i.e. Monitors EQ Output 2) and PA (i.e. Output 3).

Yeah, can come in handy at times.

BTW, I do have Out 1 and Out 3 blocks in every preset.

Out 1 (and Out 2 if needed) are reserved for FRFR/direct. This lets me choose between XLR and 1/4, and have separate volume control.
Out 3 is for power amp and traditional amp.

Back
Top Bottom