Copy Out 1 to Out 2

youngmic

Inspired
I'm wondering if you all can help me figure out what I'm missing here. I can't get this to work. I have output set to "stereo" and copy O1 to O2 set to "on". There is no loop in the grid. I'm using only the left channel of out 1. I can't get anything to come out of out 2. And if I have cables in both out 2 jacks, I get nothing out of out 1 (well, there is a very faint signal). If I have a cable only in the right channel of out 2, then out 1 continues to work fine. I've tried several combinations, double checked the manual, and can't figure it out.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if you all can help me figure out what I'm missing here. I can't get this to work. I have output set to "stereo" and copy O1 to O2 set to "on". There is no loop in the grid. I'm using only the left channel of out 1. I can't get anything to come out of out 2. And if I have cables in both out 2 jacks, I get nothing out of out 1 (well, there is a very faint signal). If I have a cable only in the right channel of out 2, then out 1 continues to work fine. I've tried several combinations, double checked the manual, and can't figure it out.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mike

You wouldn't happen to have phase reverse on output 1 or 2 would you? Also do you have the output 2 knob turned up?

edit: Never mind about the phase reverse. That doesn't do anything that would cause your problem

Last edited:
Let's see if we can narrow down the possible causes.

I can't get anything to come out of out 2. And if I have cables in both out 2 jacks, I get nothing out of out 1 (well, there is a very faint signal). If I have a cable only in the right channel of out 2, then out 1 continues to work fine.
Do you lose signal just when there is a cable plugged into the Axe-FX outputs? In other words, is there anything at the other end of the cable?

Never mind. I'm embarrassed to admit that I was using "Input 2", not "Output 2". That explains everything of course. Combination of working in low light and not wearing my glasses. Thanks for the replies though!

Back
Top Bottom