Copy Blocks from preset to preset

RDH

Fractal Fanatic
So far I haven't found a way to copy a block from one preset to another like the AxFx II( recall Right nav arrow)
thinking I'm missing something. Anyone know if this is doable on the III? Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's possible yet. Hopefully an update beta of axe edit will have the feature soon. It sure does put a damper on patch building!

Reactions: RDH
I've been wishing for this too. This was an extremely valuable feature for me when not using Axe Edit. I have a case right now where I like my Phaser settings from another preset, and I need to write everything down and hand enter on the other preset.

Maybe it'll be implemented later, idk.

But Axe-Edit will allow you to copy and paste.

Also, the implementation of Global Blocks has been announced.

Maybe it'll be implemented later, idk.

But Axe-Edit will allow you to copy and paste.

Also, the implementation of Global Blocks has been announced.

Having Axe Edit now helps. It's just ironic that I was a complete front panel user with the Axe Fx II and never touched Axe Edit. Now the Axe Fx III comes out with a really cool screen and interface that converts a lot of "editor only" people into using the front panel, and I need to use the editor now instead of the front panel because a feature that was in the Axe Fx II, Ultra and Standard isn't there anymore. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping this is just something that is on the to-do list that they just haven't had time to do yet.

Just updated to latest AxEdit beta, copy and paste still not implemented, just a matter of time:)

Just updated to latest AxEdit beta, copy and paste still not implemented, just a matter of time

Ah, I hadn't even tried it yet. Then it's probably just an overall thing that that's still on the to-do list.

So the work around would seem to be to go to a preset that has those blocks already in place, modify the stuff you need to modify, like say the amplifier, and then save it to a new location.

That's what I've been doing, if I have a patch that's close too it. Or I just take a picture with my phone of the screen(s) with the settings I need to use as a reference and hand enter it. Sometimes that's just quicker.

? Am I understanding this correctly..... Is there currently no way to copy a block and paste it to another preset??
Not that I can find at this time, however it I would think shouldn't be long till it's available in AxEdit.

Wow. I would have thought this would have been up there with other priorities for sure.
It's a feature I use all the time and I mean 'all the time'.
For me this is a classic case for Fractal to get a III over to Algrenadine, I would have thought he could have had something like this cleared up ASAP (Hopefully ;)) Cut and paste several blocks (and connections) at once is a wish of mine.

Back
Top Bottom