Cooper Carter's FM9 Masterclass

Hi Cooper,

Do you plan on offering a bundle of all 3 classes on your website so I can order all three in one shot? I only see an axe III/FM 3 bundle currently.

Cheers!

Purchased the FM9 class Dec 5; and am slowly making my way through the course. Since owning an FM9, I kind of leaned on FM9-Edit to put things together, but now realize with the video course, the front panel offers a lot I'd not known existed before. CC, you've put a lot of extensive research into this series, thanks for creating something of value all FAS owners can benefit from.

Purchased the FM9 class Dec 5; and am slowly making my way through the course. Since owning an FM9, I kind of leaned on FM9-Edit to put things together, but now realize with the video course, the front panel offers a lot I'd not known existed before. CC, you've put a lot of extensive research into this series, thanks for creating something of value all FAS owners can benefit from.
Agreed! Great advice and context around some of those settings that I had missed (or didn’t think about). I think there were some in the Remote/MIDI section that I definitely missed, because I thought that was primarily bout MIDI. (I haven’t tried using an expression pedal yet).

The one thing I wish were included was a walkthrough of creating a basic preset from scratch using the front panel only. (I’m only about 1/2 of the way through the course, so maybe it’s covered later, but I browsed and didn’t see anything). Yes, 90% of the time I would use FM9 Edit to create presets and only the front panel to tweak them (And LOVE performance pages), but it would be nice to internalize how to create from scratch on the device itself…right now it seems daunting, LOL.

Agreed! Great advice and context around some of those settings that I had missed (or didn’t think about)...

...The one thing I wish were included was a walkthrough of creating a basic preset from scratch using the front panel only. (I’m only about 1/2 of the way through the course, so maybe it’s covered later, but I browsed and didn’t see anything). Yes, 90% of the time I would use FM9 Edit to create presets and only the front panel to tweak them (And LOVE performance pages), but it would be nice to internalize how to create from scratch on the device itself…right now it seems daunting, LOL.
It is possible to create a preset from the front panel, though FM9-Edit is required to make full use of the parameters within each preset. The front panel offers limited possibilities, FM9-Edit, the full range...

Last edited:
Is anybody having trouble playing Lessons 20.5 and 20.6 from the Internal Controllers section? Every time I try to play them it plays Lesson 20.0. @Cooper Carter any ideas?
Am several months behind with Lesson 4.0. Not sure what's happening there just yet...hopefully, CC can shed some light on the matter...

Something is definitely off. On further inspection Lesson 20.5 is 1 hour and 20 minutes long and 20.6 is 2 hours and 45 minutes long. There's also gaps in the lessons with just a black screen as pointed out by @sigitar

I had many emails this weekend reporting issues with getting 2FA login keys via email. My host, Podia, has assured me the issues with their email client have been solved as of this a.m.

I had many emails this weekend reporting issues with getting 2FA login keys via email. My host, Podia, has assured me the issues with their email client have been solved as of this a.m.

I have now been made aware of rate limit error issues for multiple students, continued issues with 2FA keys, as well as videos and entire pages failing to load on all three Master Classes. In my three years with Podia, I haven't had any of these issues---all of which leads me to suspect that a DoS situation is possible/likely.

I am in contact with my host and am working to get everything resolved asap.

Thank you for you patience and for the many kind words regarding the classes.

Back
Top Bottom