Cooper Carters FM9 Live Tone Tour

Yea CC's sound on sound is different.

I'm looking to recreate that Amazing clean with ambient effects heard at 4:54 in the video.
Help needed...

Any chance this preset will be shared?

Edit: I wonder if anyone else has the same issue or experiences I have. This is a very versatile preset. If you play in a cover band with this type of preset you likely have all grounds covered in terms of tone. The issue I experience is finding it difficult to go from soloing in a song with a more gain-y preset and then having to go back to let’s say the band commander with a drive and solo in a cleaner, less gain song. I guess what I’m saying is it’s hard for me to change the “tonal channels” if you will. And I’m wondering if it’s a perceived volume thing? With @Cooper Carter preset, it’s all leveled very well, but if the brain and ears perceive the harder rock sounds to be louder won’t that mess you up when you do cleaner stuff?

Last edited:
I'm probably being thick, but where IS this preset available?
I'm Axe III, not FM9, and I have Cooper's Axe III Master Class, but I'm unlikely to get the one for FM9.
Is that the only place to download this preset?

yes, there's a similar version in the coops masterclass for fm9
tried to put it together from scratch, until i found it further donw in the list. bfm:cool:

Last edited:
Ah, got you.
Unfortunately, as I said, I don't have an FM9, just Axe III.
I have Cooper's Master Class for that, but I'm not likely to buy the one for the FM9 since no gots.
Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom